miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2026

CRITICAL ANALYSIS: AGRO-ENVIRONMENTAL STATISTICS AS A METHODOLOGICAL MANIFESTO


 

Structure and Rigor

A work that solidly articulates statistics, economics, and the environment, with a clear methodological foundation organized by analytical axes.

Applied Tools

The development deeply integrates:

• Statistical and econometric analysis

• Economic and production models

• Assessment of externalities and environmental impact

• Data management and processing

Highlighted Value

It does not merely describe —it questions, proposes, and connects scientific knowledge with the agro-environmental reality. An essential work to understand —and transform— the relationship between production, economics, and nature.

If you are interested in this work, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am currently finalizing its preparation and, while completing the editing process, I am building a list of people who wish to be kept informed about its progress, publication date, and purchasing options. Your interest is the best support for this work. Write to me and I will keep you updated on everything!

Contact me here: fs1950@gmail.com

Your WhatsApp : +573226724892

#AgroEnvironmentalEconomics #Statistics #Econometrics #Environment #Research

#AcademicBook #SustainableDevelopment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario